Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Randomness: On my way to becoming a blog person

From now on, whenever I post something on this blogsite not relevant to school, I would put "Randomness" on the title. But it's probably already obvious, as if it were notes from class, it would contain SUBJECT + DATE or something.

We have a subject in law school called information and communication technology...or something which should amount to ICT when shortened. And there, we arehttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=5680199593849420860 all required to submit blogs every Thursday. No restrictions imposed on us on the topic, length of the blog, and stuff so it could get boring or interesting, but not necessarily related to law.

It has been long since I wrote a blog. Well aside from my entries here, which are mostly composed of notes from class, I have not been a prolific blogger since, well, undergrad? And I don't usually blog unless I'm mad at something and I just wanted to let out some steam...or is that the correct idiom? (yes, law school can make you dumb so for those who still want to take the LAE, back out now).

What I don't like about this is that my real name should be displayed on the blog so that the professors could recognize who wrote the blog. So much for my anonymity. The mystery now is gone. It's just my boring name splattered on this blogsite. boo.

I have lots of ideas on what to write about though. Since I've been addicted to the internet (since we have used broadband internet) I became inseparable from my laptop and the net. So many stuff to write about. I don't know though if that's what our professors want us to write about. Oh well. I just hope I don't run out of stuff to write about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment